Legalization Authentication Lawyer Service
Our lawyers can assist you with the Legalization and Authentication of your documents in Mississauga by appointment. Call us today.
Legalization and Authentication is a process required to have documents issued in Ontario recognized in another country. The steps involved are:
- To contact the consulate/embassy to determine their requirements.
- Have your document notarized by a notary, or commissioned by a commissioner.
- Have your document authenticated by the government.
- Bring your document package to the appropriate consulate/embassy.
The following documents can be authenticated:
- Adoption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Business and Commercial Import / Export Documents.
- Constating Documents
- Divorce Certificate.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Property Ownership Documents.
- School Admission Papers and Transcripts.