Legalization and Authentication Notary Service
Legalization and Authentication Notary
Our notary can assist you with the legalization and authentication of your documents in Mississauga by appointment. Call our notary today.
Legalization and authentication is a process required to have documents issued in Ontario recognized in another country. The steps involved are as follows:
- To contact the consulate/embassy to determine their requirements.
- Have your document notarized by a notary, or commissioned by a commissioner.
- Have your document authenticated by the government.
- Bring your document package to the appropriate consulate/embassy.
The following documents can be authenticated:
- Adoption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Business and Commercial Import / Export Documents.
- Constating Documents
- Divorce Certificate.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Property Ownership Documents.
- School Admission Papers and Transcripts.
Speak to a notary
Contact SLC Law to speak to a notary