Skip to main content

Trademark Registration Lawyer Service

Trademark Registration Lawyer

If you require a trademark agent, contact us today to discuss how we can assist you with registering your trademark ("TM") in Canada.

We can assist you with filing a trademark application and responding to any office actions / examiner's reports. It is best to contact a knowledgeable trademark agent to prosecute your trademark application to registration.

Our trademark lawyers / trademark attorney and trademark agent assists individual clients and corporations across the Greater Toronto Area, including Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Milton, Burlington, Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo.

Speak to an IP lawyer

Contact SLC Law to speak to an intellectual property lawyer